Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cartoon Network Rap (1995)

I'm converting everything on a videotape I have to make room so I can record more stuff on videotape. Along the way, I've noticed a few quirky things I haven't seen for a very long time, and one of them is this commercial for Cartoon Network that showcased its programming. This was back in the days when Cartoon Network was largely an archive for Hanna-Barbera and Warner Brothers, which is why the shows' time periods were all over the 20th century. By the way, I like the new cartoons as much as I liked the old ones. The flops are increasing, but we still got Genndy Tartakovsky and Craig McCracken to do Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. (Also, I consider Kids Next Door an insightful psychological romp through the minds of children playing pretend.)
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with waner brothers cartoon]

No comments:

Post a Comment