Friday, April 2, 2010

Bugs Bunny vs Daffy Duck dance-off

Six Flags Great Adventure, NJ (7/27/07) After taking my picture with them I yelled out "it's rabbit season" as I was leaving. Bugs pointed to Daffy saying "it's duck season". After their usual back and forth jabs, I guess they decided to have a dance-off because Elmer wasn't around to shoot the duck. Who do you think wins? "I say it's duck season, and I say, FIRE!" (Rabbit Fire, 1951) ***I got mad love for Daffy, but it's always duck season and I did point that out to Daffy as I left because he hasn't beaten Bugs once as far as I know =) After telling Daffy that, this was his reaction a607.ac-images.myspacecdn.com ------------------------------ 7/28/07 - 1/16/09 Views: 63869
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with daffy duck]

No comments:

Post a Comment