Sunday, April 4, 2010

Histeria Kid Chorus - That is the story that's told by the bard (not a dumb fan spoof)

NOT A STUPID SPOOF! This is actually from the show. I have 12 episodes of the cult classic Warner Brothers Cartoon called Histeria, but I just wanted to upload this one song to this channel. It's easily in my Top 5 Warner Brothers Cartoon Songs, and I bet most of you have never heard it. Now before you freak out and request I upload more Histeria, I'll say that there IS a place I'm uploading them too. I won't say exactly where, but you can find them if you look. I just wanted to make this song a separate video and upload it to where it will get more exposure as this song really needs to be heard by people. Though it's a better song if you've actually read a bunch of these Shakespeare plays.
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with waner brothers cartoon]

No comments:

Post a Comment